we put Rene on baptisim date! 🙌



okay so the title isnt entitely true... it was more like Sister Newman put her on date for us- but hey, it still counts Rene(pronounced renay) was taught a bunch by missionaries in the past. she was progressing really fast, but then she disappeared for five months. well, last week Sister Newman got in contact with her and invited her to come to church! at church we found out that shes been super busy lately but still wants to be baptized. we had a lesson with her and Sister Newman on Saturday. near the end Sister Newman was like so can we set a date for you to be baptized? and she said yes! if all goes well were hoping to baptize her on February 10th(my dads birthday)


I got to go on a tradeoff with Elder Bolander and guess what??? hes also from eagle mountain we both went to Cedar Valley, but I never met him cause theres a ton of people at that school.


we also got transfer calls this week and it turns out im staying in Branford for annother 6 weeks


this week we got to help our friend Johnnie lay a bunch of tile in the house hes building so that was super cool. I have a greater appreciation whenever i see tile now


ive been sharing jacob 7:5 a lot lately: And he had hope to shake me from the faith, notwithstanding the many revelations and the many things which I had seen concerning these things; for I truly had seen angels, and they had ministered unto me. And also, I had heard the voice of the Lord speaking unto me in very word, from time to time; wherefore, I could not be shaken.

its cool that Jacob had seen such awesome miricles that nothing was able to shake him from his faith


thats all for these last two weeks, hope yall dont freeze with all that snow you guys are getting over in utah


Elder Pixton

-Elder Gawrych
-get pranked
-sunset





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wahhhh

here's this for yall