Piano



Not sure why I forgot to watch your piano videos sooner, but I just did, and I am loving that pirates song. Way to go! I’ll probably put it on repeat while I edit pictures today . Hope you have a great day!Love you!
Mom


I'm glad you like it
karston just shot me a message on messenger asking how the mission is going. you should tell him that I'll respond on Monday. he's probably pretty confused on why im not responding lol
also. lemme know if that piano guy emails back about the Starwars song. I can pay for it if you need to buy it
William






The guy never responded. Do you want me to look for a different song or a different version?
Mom




I have an idea. yall should look at a bunch of piano songs from that guy as a family and decide wich one I should play
William


I love that idea!
Mom

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wahhhh

here's this for yall