Gayle entered the waters of Chiefland๐ŸŠ‍♂️๐Ÿ„‍♂️๐ŸŒŠ๐Ÿ‘ป



Ayo, what's up!


As of the 10th, I've officially been a missionary for 4 months Its insane. Time flies so fast on the mish


On monday, I went to High Springs for a tradeoff with Elder Potokar... we mignt have relocated Elder Carlile's desk... (see pictures) The tradeoff went very well, people actually answered their doors. We didn't run into anyone who we're very intrested though, a lot of them went to other churches. There was this one lady we talked to who was actually really respectful. She didn't agree with us with certain things, but she wasn't mean about it


I've been working with Gayle the whole time. I've been out here. It's really cool to see how far shes progressed since I got here. She'd been taught by missionaries a lot before I showed up. She'd already been taught all the lessons, and she was going to church every week. We were so excited when she called us two weeks ago and told us she was ready to be baptized. The actual baptism went really well. Elder Clark and I said the prayers, and we had some ward members give the talks. I also played the piano a wee bit


Scripture for the week is Mosiah 18:10 Now I say unto you, if this be the desire of your hearts, what have you against being baptized in the name of the Lord, as a witness before him that ye have entered into a covenant with him, that ye will serve him and keep his commandments, that he may pour out his Spirit more abundantly upon you?


That's all for this week!


Elder Pixton


-desk
-new and improved desk location
-
-me, brother Bob, sister Gayle, Bishop DeMille, Elder Clark






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wahhhh

here's this for yall