⚠️Hurricane Incoming⚠️



Hey howdy hey!


This week has gone by so fast, but its been awesome. Weve had some great lessons with our friends lately and theres a catigory 3 hurricane thats supposed to hit tuesday night so we have to evacuate.


Exchanges
This week I was able to participate in annother exchange. I went to the same area i was just with annother missionary. His name is elder Johnston and hes such a cool dude. That day we ended up doing a bunch of service for this family that owns an orchard. For most of the time I was weed whacking in between the trees. I found and exterminated a total of 6 banana spiders, those things are creepy. I almost walked into one of the webs too.


Miricle moment
While we were knocking doors we ran into this awesom dude, im just going to refer to him as BK. We started talking to him and he told us that he has stage 5 kidney failure. Hes only 27. He said that hes trying to get as close to God as he can right now. BK was the happiest guy ive ever met, its awesome that hes able to be so cheerful in the face of adversity. Weve been able to have a couple lessons with him and hes so willing to keep commitments.


Scripture
13 And it came to pass that the voice of the Lord came to them in their afflictions, saying: Lift up your heads and be of good comfort, for I know of the covenant which ye have made unto me; and I will covenant with my people and deliver them out of bondage. 14 And I will also ease the burdens which are put upon your shoulders, that even you cannot feel them upon your backs, even while you are in bondage; and this will I do that ye may stand as witnesses for me hereafter, and that ye may know of a surety that I, the Lord God, do visit my people in their afflictions
Mosiah 24:13-14


Hope yall are doing great!


Elder Pixton


-elder Johnston and I
-spooky spider dude
-the orchard
-our trailer (hopefully the hurricane dosent blow it away)
-Lil dude stole the pitties







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wahhhh

here's this for yall