Back from camping (Dad) Aug 9 2023

 Hey Elder Pixton, you are probably going to bed soon, so you may not get this tonight, but just wanted to drop you a quick line. It was great to talk to you on Monday. You seem like you have a great companion and I have been hoping for that for a long time. Hope you learn a lot from him. 


How is the area going? Your PMG app calendar looks packed( i took a peek), but what is 'Kings Feast'? is that like a lunch place or something? Made me smile. 

Anyways, camping was cold. You wouldn't think it would be in August, but we were pretty cold; especially at night. Eden and Logan both slept in their coats. We mostly hiked and hung out in the hammocks. <Not quite so high up in the trees as years past :) > We made a big fire last night that freaked out your mom; so mission accomplished!

We have the dedication of the temple on Sunday so that will be exciting. I don't know if I told you or not, but I did get tickets for me and your mom to go to the dedication at the temple; so that is exciting. 

I sent off an amazon package your way; said it will get to your place on Friday so you may want to keep an eye out for it.

Well, I hope your apartment is cleaner than when you first arrived. I remember walking into my first apartment and being pretty shocked. Mine wasn't dirty, but everything was DI rejects so kinda shocking to me.

Love always,
Dad

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wahhhh

here's this for yall