I'm a monk now Tue, Jul 11,2023


Oye!

Welcome to Elder Pixtons missionary emails, I have the opportunity to write an email every preparation day. I'll share all kinds of experiences, pictures, and spiritual thoughts. Through these I hope I can bring a little bit of joy to your lives, and maybe a few laughs. 

This week I couldn't help but feel like a monk, with the amount of time i've studied on my own and with others it's helped me in my journey of becoming a missionary. 

since i'm not learning a language here's some florida slang i've been practicing: 
no-see-ums: small blood-sucking flies that are difficult to see
park in Goofy:  to park far away, inspired by the Goofy parking lot at Walt Disney World, which is furthest away from the entrance
oye: hi or hello

-Elder Pixton







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wahhhh

here's this for yall