Bike rides and zo0m calls Tue, Jul 18, 2023

 

bike rides and zo0m calls Tue, Jul 18, 2023

hey guys! 


This past week has been a blast! From going biking with my mom in the mornings to feeling the spirit durning zoom calls, it's been a great experience. 

Last monday I was able to meet my companion Elder Alm, he's a super cool dude who unfortunately is a Utah Utes fan. I look forward to meeting him in person on Wednesday. I was also able to meet my district, i'm convinced we have the best district in the MTC. I've definitely been able to feel the spirit in all of our classes. 

Something that caught me off guard at first was when I first went to the store wearing my nametag. I noticed that people were looking at me as I walked by and even a few people came up to me and asked where I'm going to serve. It feels like a big responsibility knowing that wherever I go I'm representing our Savior's church. 

After while crocodile 
Elder Pixton

- scout falls
- dad and I hittin up vp
- big zoom call
- the best district ever 
- temple
- mom and I on the bikes
- bike ride





















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wahhhh

here's this for yall